Queensland Training Subsidies List
The Queensland Training Subsidies List outlines the subsidies available for delivery of:
- foundation skills courses and lower-level courses, which are funded to support the Certificate 3 Guarantee qualifications
- Certificate 3 Guarantee qualifications
- qualifications available for VET in Schools (VETiS)
- qualifications available for Year 12 graduate fee-free participation - view the high priority qualifications list (PDF, 117KB)
- qualifications within the Higher Level Skills Program (i.e. those qualifications subsidised at the AQF Level IV and higher).
The Queensland Training Subsidies List applies to new students that commence from 1 July 2014.
The department may review the Queensland Training Subsidies List and update the list accordingly.
The most current version of this list will be available from this page. Please ensure you are using and reviewing an up-to-date version to avoid confusion.
Locations and loadings
Queensland Training Subsidies Localities and Location Loadings list 2015-16 (XLS, 1.3MB) - effective 1 July 2015
Historical Queensland Training Subsidies Lists
2015-16 Annual VET Investment Plan - Queensland Training Subsidies List:
- Version 7 (PDF, 66KB)
- Version 6c (PDF, 70KB)
- Version 6b (PDF, 65KB)
- Version 6a (PDF, 64KB)
- Version 6 (PDF, 89KB)
- Version 5 (PDF, 64KB)
2014-15 Annual VET Investment Plan - Queensland Training Subsidies List:
- Queensland Training Subsidies List (PDF, 92KB)
- Queensland Training Subsidies Localities and Location Loadings List (XLS, 331KB)
User Choice price lists
Access the price lists for the User Choice program (apprenticeship and traineeship funding).
2013-14 Certificate 3 Guarantee
For any Certificate 3 Guarantee student that may have commenced training prior to 1 July 2014, the previous subsidy rate applies as per the funding policy framework.
For information about the previous contestable qualification subsidies please refer to the contestable qualifications (PDF, 292KB) document.